September 2016 Sign Up Bonus For Full Tilt Poker
Full Tilt Poker is currently the second largest poker network in the world behind Pokerstars.
They have built themselves up a very large client base through a number of different marketing initiatives.
One of their most successful initiatives - the 100% sign up bonus of up to $600.
While other sites were offering a paltry $50 as a deposit bonus, Full Tilt Poker was offering $600. This aggressive bonus, which was initially frowned upon by Full Tilt's competition, was eventually copied by many other rooms in the industry.
Here is how the sign up bonus works:
Before signing up for an account on Full Tilt Poker, click on this link. This will ensure that you are eligible to receive your 100% sign up bonus of up to $600. This special signup bonus link is good for all of September, 2016.
After signing up, you can click on the CASHIER button to make your first deposit. Full Tilt will allow you to deposit using a wide variety of different options including credit card and bank wire.
The sign up bonus works like this - Full Tilt will match the size of your INITIAL deposit with a bonus of up to $600.
This means that if you choose to deposit $100, then Full Tilt will give you a bonus of up to $100.
If you deposit $600, then Full Tilt will grant you the maximum sign up bonus of $600.
The bonus that Full Tilt Poker awards has to be earned - they don't just give you $600 and let you withdraw it.
Bonuses are "earned" through participation in real-money cash games, tournaments and SNGs.
For every real-money cash game pot that is raked (that you are playing at) and for every dollar in SNGs or MTT fees that you pay, you will earn FTPs (Full Tilt Points). The more Full Tilt Points that you earn, the faster that you will "work" off your bonus.
The bonus is released in increments of either $20 or 10% of your initial deposit - whichever you earn first. So if you deposited $300 initially, then you would receive your bonus in $20 increments.
If you deposited $75, then you would receive your bonus in 10% increments ($7.50).
Full Tilt gives you a total of 120 days to fully earn your bonus, which should be more than enough time for you, even if you are just playing poker on the weekends.
That's how the sign up bonus works - now let's briefly talk about what Full Tilt Poker has to offer:
1. Wide variety of cash games. From No Limit Hold'em to Limit Hold'em to Pot Limit Omaha, Full Tilt Poker offers it all. If you are a high-roller, Full Tilt Poker offers some of the biggest cash games on the Net. If you are just starting out, Full Tilt offers a plethora of micro-limit games.
2. Tournaments and SNGs galore. No matter what time of the day it is, you will always find a SNG or MTT that is about to begin. That I can guarantee you. Full Tilt has a client base that stretches all over the world, which means that you will always be able to find a game on their site.
3. "Play with the Pros". Where else do you have the opportunity to possibly play with the likes of Gus Hansen, Tom Dwan and Viktor Blom??
4. Popular software package. Players generally tend to love the layout of Full Tilt Poker, especially the adjustable backgrounds and dozens of different avatars to choose from.
5. Massive user base. Tens of thousands of players from all over the world makes Full Tilt a fun site to play at. There are plenty of fellow beginners if you are just starting out, and plenty of more experienced players if you want to sharpen your game. Full Tilt Poker has players from all over the world and with all different levels of experience in online poker.
If you are planning on signing up to Full Tilt Poker, then make sure you use enter this sign up link:
Good luck at the tables!